SLMDAA was voted in at the Fisher Green Consortium during their AGM, so we have secured a number of tickets from the consortium for a year starting on the 1st April 2016 until the 31 March 2017.
Fisher Green's waters (river and stillwaters) in the Lea Valley, have a reputation for some very big fish indeed including barbel, bream, carp, chub, perch and pike to name a few, so it is ideal for the specimen angler who is willing to travel.
Here are the waters available to you once you have the additional consortium ticket
- The Old Lea River (open from June 16 to 15 March)
- Th Cornmill Stream (open from June 16 to 15 March)
- The Flood Relief Channel (open from June 16 to 15 March)
- Seventy Acre Lake (open all year around)
- Hook Marsh (open all year around)
- Langridge Pit (open all year around)
More details of the fisheries can be found here
If you do wish to fish these waters, you must be a current SLMDAA member and then you can apply to the SLMDAA club secretary for an additional consortium ticket.
The consortium have their own club rules & regulations, so please ensure you understand and obey them when you fish the waters.